1984 I/C Belt!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1984 I/C Belt!!

1984 I/C Belt!!

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody would know of a replacement belt for the 1984 I/C 8? It has a 17 kohler with the 1190 clutch. The belt width would also help me out.

Thanks
    Newf

Hi Newfy Moose...

If you are in newfounfland then you can call argo sales and servive on topsail rd. They may be able to help you out. Their prices are good and in some cases cheaper then ordering online. phone number 368-4750.

Just checked some manuals....there is no part number on the 8 i/c but it says 52" oc. this is a KB model from 81-86.. The 6 i/c is also 52" on and part number 125-56. this is a K model from 83.

If you need some manuals then pm me youe e mail and I can send them to you.
    Last edited by guyfox; 08-28-2013 at 09:08 PM. Reason: added more info.
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

Thanks guyfox!

I found some 52 OC belts but I am unsure of the top width required, I will try Argo sales and service, thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread