Recreatives Industries, Inc. purchased by Mudd-Ox Inc.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Recreatives Industries, Inc. purchased by Mudd-Ox Inc.

Hat's off to Matt, the Max II only needs a few minor changes that a user will make to keep the machine thriving. Did the Skid Steer go with it? Sid swore he'd never let it go.

BUT what's going to happen to the Griffin?

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    WOW! I'm so shocked I just don't know what to say. Way to go Matt
    My thoughts exactly!!! The level of hospitality while being a customer of RI was great, and now that Matt has the reigns, I feel the same if not better service will be rendered to our hobby that has become somewhat of a lifestyle for us all! Way to go Matt!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    WOW! I'm so shocked I just don't know what to say. Way to go Matt
    I have been trying to process this all day also. Keeping secrets like this from your friends? Well I am not so easily fooled. While in the past I have been slow to pass judgement on others and how they choose to spend their money but really, are you crazy? You bought the entire company just so you could have the Max II prototype?! I bet you already got it down and started cleaning it didn't you.

Good luck Matt, a lot of high expectations here. Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

This has got to be the being of a bright furture for our hobby. I have never met Matt but he was so helpful to me when I was looking for 9" rims. I was new to the hobby and he made it easy for me to up grade my Max II when I first got it. With 6x6world members and great guys like Mike and Matt to help the hobby grow, I see bigger and better things to come. Bigger group rides for one.

My wish list is simple, more colors for Max II, IV, and Buffalo. Blue, Orange, Red, Purple, or even all Black (for my wife's Max IV).
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CBass View Post
    This has got to be the being of a bright furture for our hobby. I have never met Matt but he was so helpful to me when I was looking for 9" rims. I was new to the hobby and he made it easy for me to up grade my Max II when I first got it. With 6x6world members and great guys like Mike and Matt to help the hobby grow, I see bigger and better things to come. Bigger group rides for one.

My wish list is simple, more colors for Max II, IV, and Buffalo. Blue, Orange, Red, Purple, or even all Black (for my wife's Max IV).
    I know that this is definetely not cost effective, but ,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe an interchangeable body for the Hustler frame? That way us Hustler guys can update our tubs. Or better yet, a Hustler to MaxIV conversion tub, with attachments that will be welded to the existing Hustler outer rails to fit the width of the MaxIV tub (this will also make the axles less prone to bend, synthetic bearings, better floatation!!)!!! Just a crazy idea!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I have been thinking of the negatives to this. Job loss or relocation. Not that is Matt's fault. Not blaming him at all. Just something that happens. I'm not sure of how many people work there but know some are forum members and I wish you guys well.

I hope the people at Recreatives do well. They seem like a really good bunch up there. WNY is a great place to live and was tough to leave.

Hey Matt~ How about a performance Max II? I realize that it most likely wouldn't be a two stroke, but a Bandolero type engine would be almost as fun.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Don, good thoughts on a HP Max II. Factory springer would be cool as well. I was thinking of a factory diesel Max also. Those doomsday folks would buy them up.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Congrats to Mudd-Ox and all involved. I'm sure the improvements will come in due time and they will be worth the wait.
    I honestly think Nick O. will be more involved with this venture and leave his old man to worry about the Mudd-Ox machines?

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I hope the people at Recreatives do well. They seem like a really good bunch up there. WNY is a great place to live and was tough to leave.

Hey Matt~ How about a performance Max II? I realize that it most likely wouldn't be a two stroke, but a Bandolero type engine would be almost as fun.
    And after 3 trips to Ashtabula....you have never taken mine for a spin....I heard a rumor that you were scared of that much sheer power.

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    Congrats to Mudd-Ox and all involved. I'm sure the improvements will come in due time and they will be worth the wait.
    I honestly think Nick O. will be more involved with this venture and leave his old man to worry about the Mudd-Ox machines?
    Lance you are a genius. A young persons perspective may just help influence the sport in ways attractive to the next generation.....even if it did mean 25" rims w/1" of rubber.

+ Reply to Thread