Recreatives Industries, Inc. purchased by Mudd-Ox Inc.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Recreatives Industries, Inc. purchased by Mudd-Ox Inc.

Hopefully Matt will give us his vision for RI soon. Matt will have to turn a profit with his investment just to keep the brand alive. Just keeping the prices the same is going to be a challenge. I suspect the wish list will have to wait for a while.
    Acta non verba

Maybe the Mudd-Ox brand can pick up the overhead so all the Max brand will have to worry about is the per unit costs.....Marketing could really help too, perhaps Matt could start selling MaxII springers to the oil field supervisors as quick modes of transport from the office trailer to the work site.

I think the bigger question right now is: What is ODG (Argo) thinking? Are they scrambling to not get left behind and lose major market share?

Another thought I had was bringing back Attex and or Hustler models. Both have been out of business for such a long time....I bet any patents or trade marks have expired???

I just hope the T20 lives on after this acquisition settles in. I'm never going to buy a brand new Argo, Max or Mudd Ox. and the main reason I was comfortable buying and restoring a very rough Attex 400 Chief was that the T20 was still in production and parts are readily available for it. No matter how bad the body and running gear was I knew that they could be repaired by fabricating my own parts/repairs. The one thing that was not in that category was the T20, but I knew brand new parts where just a phone call and credit card away. Lets hope it and its parts stay around so all the current and future used Attex, Hustler and Max owners can continue to keep thier machines running long into the future.
    "Obsolete doesn’t mean a thing isn’t any good - it just means they don’t make it any more.”
    - Von Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by RocketHurricane View Post
    I just hope the T20 lives on after this acquisition settles in. I'm never going to buy a brand new Argo, Max or Mudd Ox. and the main reason I was comfortable buying and restoring a very rough Attex 400 Chief was that the T20 was still in production and parts are readily available for it. No matter how bad the body and running gear was I knew that they could be repaired by fabricating my own parts/repairs. The one thing that was not in that category was the T20, but I knew brand new parts where just a phone call and credit card away. Lets hope it and its parts stay around so all the current and future used Attex, Hustler and Max owners can continue to keep thier machines running long into the future.
    When you look at the value of the company, I would say the T-20 was the key asset. Body molds and tooling second. Everything else is off the shelf or simple fabrication. Design files and customer base is probably on the low on the list, because of simplicity and lack of advertising for years. I don't think you have to worry about the T-20 going anywhere. Matt could probably keep the T-20 going supplying parts to his warehouse of T-20 machines.

Friends, I too join congratulations about creation of the new company. I very much hope that Matt and owners of the new company will send me my Mudd-Ox to Russia. Promises respected Matt about sending "next week" proceed months and years. Perhaps, somebody can assist Matt in sending to Russia 2 cars for 2 Russian buyers. Representatives of our American carriers too were tired to wait.
    I address to all who can assist to Matt. Hi, probably, does not have not enough time.

I doubt it will get any easier with Putin performing !!!

+ Reply to Thread