Any Members live in Mexico?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Members live in Mexico?

Any Members live in Mexico?

Just thought I would check
    I will be taking my family down to our place in Mexico, around the middle of Nov, and will be staying untill about the middle of Feb. We will be in the Puerto Aventuras area (A little North, on the East Coast). I'm not sure what I'll do with myself for 3 months (Wife is usually ready to kick my a$$ out the door after a week or so of days off at home)
    I'll probably try to take in as much Scuba Diving as I can, but other things would be fun too. Caving, Climbing, Hunting, Fishing, and of course AATV'ing, ect

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome, and, of course, I will have a "Cold One" in the fridge if anyone wants to stop over for a Brewski

RD

No Rock Doc Argo vids for 3 months?! It's gonna be a long winter.

Have a great vacation!

Oh come on Mike! Really? It was kind of a General Question wasn't it?

Coudn't you, at least, have put this in the Chit Chat Forum?

Didn't have to banish me to some dungeon that I didn't even know existed

RD

Only the Rif Raf get banished to that dungeon, might be time for a little self reflection Doc. On second thought you deserve it, rubbing our noses in it about that 3 month vacation in Mexico. Seriously though I can't wait to see your pics and videos of argo load out for this trip. I figure it should take about 3 months to just get down there. Maybe some pics from a deep sea fishing trip in the argo. Might want to leave the winter tracks home. Better yet contact Whipper now and see if he can set you up with one of those suspension kits, you can stop by on the way down if going through Arizona and have it installed. Have fun lucky bastard.

Trevor

3 months?you must send your kids to school there then.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorakm1 View Post
    Only the Rif Raf get banished to that dungeon, might be time for a little self reflection Doc. On second thought you deserve it, rubbing our noses in it about that 3 month vacation in Mexico. Seriously though I can't wait to see your pics and videos of argo load out for this trip. I figure it should take about 3 months to just get down there. Maybe some pics from a deep sea fishing trip in the argo. Might want to leave the winter tracks home. Better yet contact Whipper now and see if he can set you up with one of those suspension kits, you can stop by on the way down if going through Arizona and have it installed. Have fun lucky bastard.

Trevor
    Give a Poke like a BOSS. ^^

Don't mind me, I was just pouting ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    3 months?you must send your kids to school there then.
    $5,000 each to put the kids in school, that's way too steep for me, but we will try to see if we can work something out.
    My children are home schooled, which allows us to take advantage of my schedule.
    (Never did get that Resume from you buddy, lol)

RD

hello Rock Doctor, I live in Mexico in Tamaulipas near texas border.

I do have a Scrembler 6x6 4 seater...Where are you coming??

Which part of Mexico??

Quote Originally Posted by pedrico View Post
    hello Rock Doctor, I live in Mexico in Tamaulipas near texas border.

I do have a Scrembler 6x6 4 seater...Where are you coming??

Which part of Mexico??

WooooHoooo I found someone

Hi Pedrico,
    My place is just north of Puerto Aventuras , which I suspect may put us too far away from each other to really have a chance to hook up.
    Thanks for speaking up though, nice to meet you
    How long would it take to go from Puerto Aventuras to Tamaulipas?

RD

WOW, I did some looking, and it would seem that we will only be about 900 Miles apart

You want to swing by my place for a Beer, or should I just pop over to your place

One day I will probably drive down from up here, but not this trip. If I do that, I might end up close to you.. Not sure really, all I know is that it takes 100hrs to drive from here to our place down there, Yikes.

RD

I think I'll go swimming....unfortunately we are far. But I'm pretty sure you're visiting one of the most beautiful places in Mexico, like a dream.
    And enjoy the beauty and tranquility of one of the last pristine beaches in Mexico.

Send me and email if you need some help in Mexico pedro_calanda@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread