Minnesota riders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minnesota riders

Minnesota riders

I finally have my argo. I'd be interested in meeting up with just about any Minnesota (or east Wisconsin, for that matter) folks in just about any area. I have no problems driving anywhere for a good ride. Distance is no matter. I just need a little advance notice. Anyone?

You should contact member tbone9 View Profile: tbone9 - 6x6 World Maybe you could hitch a ride to Haspin Acres this weekend?
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...-3-2013-a.html

That may actually be a possibility.

Where abouts are you in Minnesota. I live in Viking Country. Let me know.

I'm local to the twin cities for now. I WILL be moving, just not sure when or where yet. I'd love to move to TN, but no one will hire me down there but Minnesota places will. So, I'll be here for a while and I want to enjoy the snow for once. I'll go anywhere in the state, doesn't matter to me. I like to travel.

+ Reply to Thread