Argo leans to one side

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Argo leans to one side

I had also noticed that you can see the sag from under the seat in the cargo/passenger compartment, before i fixed it there was a gap between the bottom of the seat and the black plastic below it, for that reason i used a space heater inside the argo as well as outside, at the same time, to make sure the heat got where it needed to go.

IMG_5378.jpg

Glad to hear your problem is solved!
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

I have this same problem. The guys at adair took all the air out of the tires, put some 2x4s on top of the tires, and then reinflated them. This seemed to help but it wasn't a permanent fix. I was riding today and it seems that the sag has come back, slowly but surely. I think the missing step was applying heat. I'll be doing this same fix tomorrow.

it'll sag again unfortunately, over time. Check this thread for a permanent cure, it wasn't such a major job as it appears and added virtually no weight.
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/argo-atvs/26253-help-ive-got-droop.html[/URL]

Awesome! I just noticed the same issue with my HDI after installing tracks. Thanks for the info. I'll try this today.

+ Reply to Thread