Adair tracks and big thank U

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adair tracks and big thank U

Cool Adair tracks and big thank U

Just a quick note and numerous thank yous to Roc Doc, Tim and Mike at Adair. I purchased RD s old 18.5 tracks and with all the help from the Adair boys I rebuilt them (trust me lots of phone calls)Usually everbody complains RD went out of his way packaged up the tracks and sent them to me.I have nothing but good to say about Adair.Hats off to all of these boys .Again thanks for everything and Cheers.If you need tracks I recommend Adair s and watch RD vids cause he works these things over in a big way.I have minimal usage on these tracks since rebuilding them but wow they're Awesome so far.

Yes, Tim and Mike at Adair Argo are great folks to work with. They are always available for phone calls and technical issues, and I really think they would give you the shirt off their back if needed.
    They are great advocates of the sport and take great pride in their products, service and support of the AATV industry.

+ Reply to Thread