east Tennessee 6×6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: east Tennessee 6×6

east Tennessee 6×6

Hi everyone. I m looking for other 6×6 amphibian owners to meet and tear up some trails with . If you are in south east KY or east Tennessee and are looking to get a trail bud let me know and hit me up .
    Last edited by Mike; 12-13-2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: moved thread from General Discussion to the Local 6x6 World Members forum

Hey tennesseemudbug. some of us had a ride at royal blue back in august. we had 3-5 machines per day. very nice riding. had guys from s.c.,g.a. and tenn. will keep you posted. welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by rickga View Post
    Hey tennesseemudbug. some of us had a ride at royal blue back in august. we had 3-5 machines per day. very nice riding. had guys from s.c.,g.a. and tenn. will keep you posted. welcome to the site
    Tennnesseemudbug- There are several of us in central to western NC. We ride twice a year at Busco beach in east NC... April and October.

Let me know next time you guys head out Rick!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Hey rick . Thanks . Just keep me posted I would really like to join yall the next time.

Racerone man I would like to come out to yalls neck of the woods if there is ever an invite I would be up for it . And the invitation is extended to yall to come up and ride with me anytime . I have some areas not even on the map that has river bottom and lots of trails just let me know if yall would be interested.

Hi mudmug, I'm from wartburg,Tn . would like to get a ride up sometime. What city are you in in TN. 6x6 seem pretty rare around here.

Hey whistlepig im in the sevier co area . I know what you mean by rare I get a lot of mix comments and stares when I'm out in the mudbug . Mostly from quad riders . . Hit me on a pm and I'll get you my number we should ride sometime.

hey I'm from Louisville ky ,I would like to hook up sometime just let me know

Have you got any realy swampy areas to ride over there? We like to see where we can and can't go.lol

+ Reply to Thread