Ashtabula pine lake 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Ashtabula pine lake 2014

I just got my jlo 400 put back together and it sounds much better but I lost the electric starts. The bolts were all striped out and I didn't have time to weld them in and retap I will do that later. But if every thing goes well I will be there Saturday

Well it's a long story but my new racer is no where near ready. Looks like I will just be a race spectator and trail ride this time. Hopefully I will have the racer ready for the fall. I won't be up until probably Friday.
    Last edited by smudvapor; 06-19-2014 at 12:21 AM. Reason: add
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

The Mudd-Ox crew is packed and heading out. See everyone soon!!!

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Well I'm not going to make it this year but I need some help. If anyone from Southeast Pa., middle N.J., or Delaware is going up I could use a ride for a rear cargo rack I'm getting from Jeff Swift. Ideal pickup would be in Montgomery County, but anyone within 100 miles would give me a better trip than driving to Buffalo. I'll pay you some for the trouble of saving me the sky-high freight charges. Thanks

Hello folks:

I was once again walking around taking pictures of all you fine folks. I have posted the pictures on the Pine Lake Raceway and Trails Facebook page. Due to the awesomeness of Facebook (choke-cough-gasp), there are doubles and some never made it. The ones that did are poor quality and of course, watermarked.

However, for you fine folks, I have for you a place to download the entire album as a zip file or just the photos that you want, RAW from the camera and unedited. The entire album is about 7GB.

This is Sat. 6/21 only. 2014 Pine Lake / 6x6 World
    Last edited by ohiophantom; 06-22-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks, Marty for posting some pics so quickly. Sunday's racing must be over & we're looking forward to the next batch.

Bridget & Whipper

Yup, Sunday's race is in the books. Some good racing from my point of view (from behind the lens). I have about 1.100 photos or so from Sunday. They are in the process of uploading. The upload will take some time, as soon as they have finished, I'll post the link.

I closed this planning thread and set up a racing results thread here for all of the photos, videos, results, etc: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...ts-2014-a.html

Closed Thread