Busco Beach in NC April 25-27 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 25-27 2014

I'll be there with the girls. Wife is trying t get someone to cover her weekend so she can go. Last time I talked to Andy, he said he was going and bringing the boys. Should have a nice crowd this spring. Will be good to see Don, Bud & Q again. Wish George could make it down.

This event starts the week after my spring break ends.

I should be able to make the October ride (if it's on the Columbus Day weekend again).
    Banned

Good to hear George because the fall ride is on Columbus Day weekend. Mike posted the dates earlier in the thread. Hope to see you in October.

1. Cory, Melody, and the girls Max II and Max IV
    2. Fred and Karen, 980 Hustler and Max IV
    3. Racerone3 and family? 980 Hustler, Max II, Tank Trainer, Attex?!?!?
    4. Rickga, Argo
    5. Locolouie, Argo
    6. Normable1973, Max II
    7. Don, Bud, Q with the BFD and LTD
    8. Cdwamsley, Max II
    9. Dan67 and family, 980 Hustler, Argo Conquest
    10. Russriders and Boys, Argo Conquest, Avenger and Max II

Count me, my wife, and 3 kids in with the o'l Argo 8x8. I'm going to try and make the October one as well. Fun times!

Quote Originally Posted by ssbplumber View Post
    Count me, my wife, and 3 kids in with the o'l Argo 8x8. I'm going to try and make the October one as well. Fun times!
    You're spoiled with the" o'l Argo 8x8", started out with all the advancements and revisions already in it. If we get it done by Busco we may have to put you in the 78 for an hour or so and see what it used to be.

4. Rickga, Argo
    5. Locolouie, Argo
    6. Normable1973, Max II
    8. Cdwamsley, Max II
    9. Dan67 and family, 980 Hustler, Argo Conquest
    10. Russriders and Boys, Argo Conquest, Avenger and Max II
    11. ssbplumber, wife and 3 kids, 8x8 Argo

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    You're spoiled with the" o'l Argo 8x8", started out with all the advancements and revisions already in it. If we get it done by Busco we may have to put you in the 78 for an hour or so and see what it used to be.
    Haha. I'm always up for driving the 78 for a bit to see how it operates and the differences of each machine. I like trying different machines.

All in fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    If I don't make an effort this time the boys will most likely kill me in my sleep. Chances are we won't be able to be there until the wee hours of Saturday morning and we'll have to leave on Sunday, but Bud, Q, and I should be there. This will be the last ATV trip for Q before he goes into the Marine Corpse, so he wants to make sure he gets to see everybody.

CD- Your only limits on tires are circumference and bank account. If you want better traction in the mud, the Tire & track section of this site will give you a good idea on many that work and don't work, or just as important, those that will fit and won't fit.

4. Rickga, Argo
    5. Locolouie, Argo
    6. Normable1973, Max II
    Better not let him see how you spelled (Corps) Just had to poke at you about that one Pal.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

+ Reply to Thread