What is this?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is this?

What is this?

The machine has trail boss on the side, I searched the site and found sierra trail boss but that is not the same. It is for sale and the add says it has an aluminum tub. Any ideas? drive train? engine? Any info would be great
    Attached Images

I dont know but its cool. Is it yours?

No, it is for sale and I am trying to find out more info on it. It does look cool though.

Looks like it could be a Prairie Bobcat offshoot, thought I had seen they had made an 8x8.

Owner just got back to me did not know to much, says it does have chains and has a 20hp onan. THe owner is supposed to get more pictures for me. Any other guesses?

There was an 8 wheel trail boss in the Wassila alaska area a couple years ago. I can't find the pics now. It had a hi-lo transmission in front of a t20. I don't remember what engine that one had. AKranger may have pics from when it was for sale. I have to believe it a rare bird. This maybe another one.

there is a video of a 6 wheel trail boss on richards relics website. not sure if it's the same '' trail boss '' manufacturer. johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by msafi65 View Post
    There was an 8 wheel trail boss in the Wassila alaska area a couple years ago. I can't find the pics now. It had a hi-lo transmission in front of a t20. I don't remember what engine that one had. AKranger may have pics from when it was for sale. I have to believe it a rare bird. This maybe another one.
    Just ran into this thread and pics of the trail boss. Mark you are thinking of the swamp fox 8x8 that was for sale a couple years ago in Anchorage. It is 1 of 1 made and does have a selectable hi/lo transmission in front of the T20. It was sold to a guy in Palmer and he has just let it sit last I talked with him. Anyway the trail boss pictured above does look similar to that swamp fox 8x8.

Yes that's the one they look lot alike but cant find his pics.

Quote Originally Posted by msafi65 View Post
    Yes that's the one they look lot alike but cant find his pics.
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...p-fox-8x8.html

+ Reply to Thread