Hey old man

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey old man

62, Florida Panhandle

56 in Northern VA. We're going to try and make Busco in April and Ashtabula in June this year. We weren't able to attend the last few meets at Busco but haven't missed a chance to play at the Pine Lake track yet.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Dad, Gil is 70 and not ready to slow down ( well he did tell Rick he was going to fast at Busco in Oct.), we have been driving Argo's since 1976 and been to most of the large rides on the East on out to Ledges.

53 in eastern Washington state. My Max II might as well be the Moon Mobile here, you could probably could the 6x6's in this end of the country on the fingers of one hand.
    "Sand is pavement to a 6x6!"

astro 41, Manitoba, Canada, I'll be 73 in a couple of months, kids. Wish I lived a bit closer - doesn't look like I'll be riding with any of you any time soon. I'm fairly new to this - got my first Argo last fall, an old 70's T-series and repowered and modified it a bit over the winter. Been putting it through the wringer in the bush in SE Manitoba - so far so good. Be careful, guys, you made it to the age you're at - don't spoil it now.

53 in Lower PA ! Looking to get another machine ASAP ! Had them before and looking to ride !!!!!

65 next month in western NY. Still love riding, but body doesn't bend like it used to, to work on them

Quote Originally Posted by frabbit View Post
    65 next month in western NY. Still love riding, but body doesn't bend like it used to, to work on them
    Could be an intestinal problem! No worries that's what littleg is for.

Hey i am not the doctor just the builder

Jim, insides are fine. Cleansed with sausage every 6 months or so...

+ Reply to Thread