Hey old man

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hey old man

Not so old I think

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 06:49 PM.

58 going on 12,not too much time to trail ride,but would like to try it.could maybe hook up in west va.if i drop my wife off at the slots in charlestown,not sure i can can afford that kind of ride thought .

55 and from Minnesota, but feeling like a hundred and fifty five somedays. All you Southern boys need to ride with some Northern boys to see what real riding is! Bwaahaha! Jist havin fun wid ya!
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

U.P. of Michigan full time as of 9/1/2017
    70 and from the U.P. of Michigan. Wife just bought me a new Max IV for my 70th birthday. haven't even picked it up yet.

64..... Clarence Creek, Ontario. Bought a 8x8 Response to keep me high and dry during moose season.

Quote Originally Posted by drb View Post
    70 and from the U.P. of Michigan. Wife just bought me a new Max IV for my 70th birthday. haven't even picked it up yet.
    We need more wives like that in our hobby. Ride like no one is watching.

Not going to say Iam still in denial,but old enough to have a seven year old call me Gramps(Good Grief)and old enough to remember my dad bringing home our first of many 6 wheelers a Jiger from Rexdale Ontario.Feel thirty most times at least for the first half of the day and after the morning pill regiment.Cheers NCT

maxIV

Quote Originally Posted by drb View Post
    DRB. wow, enjoy that new machine and for heavens sake keep that woman!

56, just north of Mount Vernon Ohio. My grandkids love to ride with me!

53, three children that I know of and three grandchildren, they call my max papas vroom vroom! What a wild life we live!

+ Reply to Thread