Coffee and Donuts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee and Donuts

Morning Everybody,

I feel bad. I fished way too long and didn't get that Saturday happy hour pulled off. To try and make it up I'm working on a big brunch for everybody. BRB

EDIT:

Okay, brunch is set up in the shop.

Eggs & Omelets to order, Homemade Breakfast Sausage, EGGs Benedict Arnold with Sausage and Black Pepper Cream Gravy ,Baked Eggs en Cocotte with Basi, Asparagus-Goat Cheese Soufflés, Sweet Breakfast Quinoa, Crab Cakes, Salmon Hash, Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches, Broccoli-Cheddar Quiches, Waffles, Cinnamon-Oat Pancakes, Cranberry French Toast with Mascarpone, Mushroom and Wild Rice Frittata, Muffins & Scones, assorted fresh fruit.

Fresh Ground Columbian Coffee
    Mimosas Bloody or Virgin Mary

Happy Sunday everyone.
    Last edited by Sol; 02-09-2014 at 08:54 AM.

Up too late. All I have to offer for breakfast is hot beer and cold pizza. Sorry dudes.
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

I know everyones in a hurry this morning. There's peach, apple, spinach smoothies with flax oil or if you prefer breakfast burritos with eggs and sausage all set up to go on the counter. Oh and a nice expresso roast coffee

Enjoy your day Everyone!

SOLD!! I'm on the way

P.S. do you you own a coffee shop Sol ? You make it all sounds so good

No Andy, no coffee shop. Just like to cook and have to much time to do so till my Argo gets here.

Hope you enjoy it my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    No Andy, no coffee shop. Just like to cook and have to much time to do so till my Argo gets here.

Hope you enjoy it my friend.

I hope you and your kitchen make it to Ashtabula this summer.

That sounds like a GREAT plan. I'm not that far amay. I know its a bit odd but here's a few shots of my garage.( Not to mention I need to learn how to post images) Cant bring the garage so I better start working on a chuck wagon!

Last edited by Sol; 02-12-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Nice, My shop rolls the same way.

Dude, That's one AWESOME pup!

EDIT:

Morning ALL! Breakfast is in the breakroom.

Bagels with with a few choices of cream cheese and jellies or some smoked salmon with sliced cheddar. French pressed coffee and a full assortment of teas. Cranberry or apple juice.

Have a great day!
    Last edited by Sol; 02-13-2014 at 08:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread