escargo tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: escargo tracks

escargo tracks

i know this subject of tracks has been beaten to death but i gotta pull the stick out too.

who here runs the escargo tracks on their machines and how do they like them?im in need of a set of tracks and alain has deal on them right now.basically they priced are 1k lower then retail so it may be time to crap or get off the pot.

thanks

Only way to go!!

Pictures are better than words!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xnKh6IkeIY
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_F_EXY7XQQ
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0EEboCETyMY
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Z6Ybu-LNE
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvEEPrnJeB4

Buzz's video here was my deciding factor.
    Theirs more video on YouTube.

I know theirs cheaper tracks out there but you get what you pay for.
    Last edited by 2014SE; 03-03-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Camo side up, Rubber side down!!
    2014 Argo 750HDI SE
    2008 Honda Rubicon, Camo
    2008 Jeep Rubicon, Black, 2 door, 6sp, 2 Warn winches.

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    i know this subject of tracks has been beaten to death but i gotta pull the stick out too.

who here runs the escargo tracks on their machines and how do they like them?im in need of a set of tracks and alain has deal on them right now.basically they priced are 1k lower then retail so it may be time to crap or get off the pot.

thanks
    most will bash the escargo tracks because this website is crafted around selling the competition. Being part of the club is important to some people. The best perforance in all conditions is important to others. Some dont need the performance required in "all" conditions because some condtions they'll never encounter. So there's always some knocking others down so that they look better. The track that works the best in all conditions is the one that I use and bought and paid for with my own hard earned money. (2 sets actually). Escargo. It bugs the s*it out of certain people (you know who you are) to hear that. Other people don't get bugged at all. My advice is go with your gut. Do as much research as you can. Talk to as many people as you can. Go with your gut. I wouldn't give you information I didn't believe in. I gain nothing from telling you to buy a certain kind of tracks. Other than I know you'll be happy and not cuss your argo. But only you know the conditions you ride in.
    Last edited by Buzz; 03-03-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    most will bash the escargo tracks because this website is crafted around selling the competition.
    This website was not crafted around selling or promoting any product. Manufacturers are not allowed to promote their products on this site and all of the "competition" does a really good job at adhering to those rules.

There does seem to be allot of band wagon and bashing action on this site. Go with what what you want.

Camo side up, Rubber side down!!
    2014 Argo 750HDI SE
    2008 Honda Rubicon, Camo
    2008 Jeep Rubicon, Black, 2 door, 6sp, 2 Warn winches.

those escargo tracks look really great but i dont really need tracks unless there is snow on the ground.i think my best option is to buy a used set of argo rubber tracks.theres a few sets around for sale.

thanks

those escargo tracks look really great but i dont really need tracks unless there is snow on the ground.i think my best option is to buy a used set of argo rubber tracks.theres a few sets around for sale. thanks
    Just make sure you get track tuners with them they are quite hard on the drive line without them.

Rock

Quote Originally Posted by rockrewls View Post
    Just make sure you get track tuners with them they are quite hard on the drive line without them.

Rock
    thanks rock,ive got the track tuners.i should buy 4 of those nice spacers that adair sells too.

thanks rock,ive got the track tuners.i should buy 4 of those nice spacers that adair sells too.
    Are you still running a Conquest Plott?

RD

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    Are you still running a Conquest Plott?

RD
    conquest is sold.i bought a 750 HDI

+ Reply to Thread