6x6 Ride at the 2014 Texas Mud Nationals!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Ride at the 2014 Texas Mud Nationals!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennesseemudbug View Post
    It is ideal terrain for amphibs . The only issue I could forsee is not being allowed to enter into any of the competition events . Not saying that it is right but I could see them claiming that the amphibs have an unfair advantage over the more common atv's. If only they had an event for the amphibs that you could win some of the cash prizes.
    The events are designed for the monster quads or SxS's. Water levels are set to provide the lifted quads the right "show boat" race. The Endurance Challenge is the best chance for AATV’s to show their stuff, but YOU HAVE to SWIM fast. But when it comes to nasty trails, we walk though them while others have to turn around at the awful crossings that get ate out after thousands of quad tires winch themselves out.

I would enjoy it and I am not knocking it I just heard that there was a lot of rumbling from some people from high lifter about the aatv's trying to get into some of the events that they had an unfair advantage

You never know, there may be an AATV or two show up for the Endurance race.

We need one with the jet underneath the belly to run! Water should be deep enough on most of the field. But, it couldn’t shot up out of rear to give away its presence. That would be an awesome show if it did!

Final head count????
    us - wife and I, 2 argo bigfoots

I think my MaxIV shod with the new 16 inch Vendetta tires would have a very good chance of winning that endurance race. Wish I could be there.

Dan: That's what I was thinking when I saw your comparison photos showing the Vendettas on your Max4. Very impressive! I know what that machine can do as well. I wish you were going to be there, how about making plans for next years event?

THREE DAYS and we'll be rolling into the Mud Nationals!!! Reports from the park say conditions are perfect. Lots of mud and flooded areas. I'll be camcording this ride in detail so let's see some ACTION and show 'em how we roll!
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Rain is in the forecast the next couple of days too, perfect amphib conditions.

Last edited by Mike; 03-31-2014 at 05:38 PM. Reason: embedded video by removing the "s" from https://

+ Reply to Thread