Playin' Pinball

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playin' Pinball

Playin' Pinball

We had a nice weekend riding with some members, first day was rainy an naturally wet with enough snow in places to become temporarily stuck and some hills a challenge.
    Second day the rain stopped for a while allowing or a nice ride, the rain had washed away some snow pack allowing hills to be traversed easier. EXCEPT ONE!
    As we approached the area, which Saturday had ice about 30feet of the trail, the trail and what terrain surrounded it for about 200-300 feet was covered in ice with water running over it , I could here George exclaim "IT'S WORSE" as he quickly slid down the hill bouncing off a tree or two and coming to rest on a tree perfectly at the turn in the trail. Who after gaining his composure and making a joke was able to follow the trail off of the ice, JoeM driving the Buffalo was not as lucky and found the quick way from point A to point B and after George helped push him o the tree proceeded to find points C,D and E and maybe F some with George along for the ride.

As JBF tried to ease in he to found the quick way down with a thud.,so I eased in with the V2(hopefully with grace) as I had a plan from watching the machine take off as soon as the brakes were applied. Using a tad o throttle to move me minimally I spun the machine sideways into the first tree, then the second, which at first was not going where I wanted (all I could think was WINDSHIELD!) and burped it a tad which luckily landed the machine dead center ( windshield saved !!!!), then gave her a burp and off bumper number three and down the gutter.
    Next Jersey shot for the hole Joe and I hit, a tree or two and he was out, we all had a laugh of relief and un-puckered and went on for a nice ride.

Hopefully if Mark caught any of this he'll post some video and add his comments to the post.

Here's some video Marc took yesterday and posted on Youtube last night.

Banned

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 10:27 PM.

Very, very cool, looks like a combination of fun and dangerous.

No kidding that was slippery!

Human pinball! Thanks, Jim for the use of you machine! I thought for sure I was gonna slide all the way down the hill and end up in the creek!!:crutch

NY Ride at George's

Few shots from the ride this past weekend.

DSCN2069.jpgDSCN2065.jpgDSCN2067.jpgDSCN2068.jpgDSCN2066.jpg

That looks like a blast! Definitely don't have much control. Hope George made it down! Man, you guys are die hards, don't know how you stand that cold.

Thanks Rick. I made it back with just 3 or 4 falls.

We went through this area the day before and it was pretty bad but this day was even worse.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread