6x6 Ride at the 2014 Texas Mud Nationals!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Ride at the 2014 Texas Mud Nationals!

6x6 Ride at the 2014 Texas Mud Nationals!

It's almost that time again as another year has passed! The biggest ride in the country will take place again at Mud Creek Off-Road Park in Jacksonville, TX on March 26-30, 2014. Last year was the most impressive gathering of off-road vehicles I've ever seen with thousands upon thousands of 4x4s and SxS's. We had quite a few amphibs show up but we need to make a better showing this year. Our vehicles were ideal for the endless swamps of mud and flooded low areas. Time to get your amphib out and show it off, who's in?

Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

I'll be there with my posse. Will have at least 4 machines in my group.

I'm going. I bought my argo with the intent of going to this event, so I will make it happen

As always, Kathy and I'll get the holes warmed up for y'll! Machines going through shop maintenance this weekend to make sure all is ready and then a crawfish ride to test before Big Nats!

Mike and I are planning on going again this year and will be taking a couple of trucks and trailers...anyone from Midwest that wants to meet up at Adair Argo Sales in Adair, Iowa is welcome to jump in with us. We will probably be taking 6 machines down with us but have plenty of room left for anyone that wants to come along. It's about the best event that I've ever attended...the people are great, the food is fun, and there's very few places that compare to the quality of the riding.

Feel free to call or PM one of us to help figure out how to get you there. Hope to see everyone from last year and looking forward to all the new people that are going this year!

tim

This water and mud conditions this year at the high lifter mud nationals will be just like it was two years ago when these video's were shot there. This event draws about 15,000 - 18,000 people.

Last edited by mudbug3; 03-08-2014 at 04:22 PM.

I'm looking forward to going to nationals for the first time.Heading down with,and exited about spending some quality time with Tim and Mike from Adair.

It is ideal terrain for amphibs . The only issue I could forsee is not being allowed to enter into any of the competition events . Not saying that it is right but I could see them claiming that the amphibs have an unfair advantage over the more common atv's. If only they had an event for the amphibs that you could win some of the cash prizes.

Haven't seen these videos in a while, but man look at all the trash littered about. It's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorakm1 View Post
    Haven't seen these videos in a while, but man look at all the trash littered about. It's a shame.
    Yes, it gets filthy there, but on the upside, the park employs a large crew for clean up before, during and after the event. It takes awhile for a complete clean up, but they do a remarkable job. A couple weeks after the event, its back to normal.

+ Reply to Thread