local aatv owner surprise

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: local aatv owner surprise

local aatv owner surprise

stopped in for gas on the way home from church. a pickup pulls in with 6 wheelin on the tags. i walk over very excited. the fellow, don ,a member lives only 20 minutes away. said he has a couple of attex, swamp fox , etc. and i thought i was the only one in the area.i now have a local member to ride with ,and talk aatv stuff. how is that for sunday cool. johnboy. va.

Better steer clear of that guy.......If you start hanging out with him, you will have 20 trail machines and 10 racers before you know what happened.

38.924286,-78.104347 if you zoom in I think you can make out 30 or 40 tarps in the yard

For other members look here: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...z=3&dg=feature

i can see i just met a guy totally into the sport. and very knowledgable. i hope i don't bug him too much with questions. i will be by to see him this week and see his collection. i can tell from the forum he knows all you guys. johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    Better steer clear of that guy.......If you start hanging out with him, you will have 20 trail machines and 10 racers before you know what happened.

38.924286,-78.104347 if you zoom in I think you can make out 30 or 40 tarps in the yard

For other members look here: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...z=3&dg=feature
    you have that all backward Jim... 20 racers, and 10 trail machines.

Don is one of the earliest members of the site and has been involved with AATV's for most of his life... also one of the nicest and most helpful people you will ever meet.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    you have that all backward Jim... 20 racers, and 10 trail machines.

Don is one of the earliest members of the site and has been involved with AATV's for most of his life... also one of the nicest and most helpful people you will ever meet.
    I will second that!

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    i can see i just met a guy totally into the sport. and very knowledgable.
    Run away. 'Dude carries the sickness, and unless you've had a recent quad inoculation you'll likely come down with symptoms within the week. Nothing good can come of this....

Give him a hard time about the Swamp Fox.

hydro mike, first thing i will talk don into is coming to busco beach in april. told him you showed me a great time for my first visit. also told my wife we would be selling the house cause i,m gonna need a good supply of cash. looking forward to hanging with such a nice guy. johnboy va.

Geeez, I didn't know you'd been hangin' around with that hydromike guy, John. I may have to rethink this.

....and the rest of you guys: are you trying to ruin my rep as an old grump? Way too many kind words, but thanks.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    I will second that!
    I third that

Yup, I guess I have to fourth that,,,,, Don is a nice guy,,, knows his stuff, and a pleasure to ride with,,,, and you will surely get the sickness if you hang around him,,, We all are infected!! Cool dude for sure!!! lol!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

+ Reply to Thread