local aatv owner surprise

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: local aatv owner surprise

time with don

got over to don's today.like visiting the aatv smithsonian.went from one shed to the other looking at all the cool machines,tires ,motors,mufflers,you name it.had a nice one he had just finished refurbishing for matt o. we fired up a couple of diesels and a 503 rotax. attex everywhere,even in the kitchen. any problems have with my max, i can count on his knowledge.great guy.thanks don. when i left i stopped and rode the max up the power lines. still some slushy snow but i made it. awesome view from up there.thanks again. johnboy va.
    Last edited by Mike; 02-01-2014 at 10:15 PM. Reason: merged two threads on same topic

Yeah Don is a great guy, we went riding together last year and it was fun just talking to someone that likes 6 wheelers.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

They, meaning Don and the whole Kinyon squad are a great bunch! BUT, he is a trickster!
    This was the T-20 he built for me to go into the Crush. I look at this one from time to get a good laugh. Thanks, really, Don for all your help! This was a good one.
    This was not the real transmission but.....i will let Don explain when you guys talk next. Hope you enjoy the video...i did.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

That is too funny!

+ Reply to Thread