Who makes the best tracks for Argo?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who makes the best tracks for Argo?

I have Adair 14.5 tracks on my Argo will go anywhere very happy best money I spent great customer service also at Adair argo

From the replies you can see that the tracks you use depends on what you intent to do with them. For Frozen ground and ice conditions the Escargo track is a very good system. For swamp and mud conditions they are heavy and don't swim as well as the Adair tracks, Escargo tracks are also more expensive.

Since you intent to use the tracks for swamp and mud conditions I would recommend the Adair Pro track belted design. In side by side test the Adair's will out swim an Escargo and as far as swamp and mud conditions, I think that this video and the other posted videos will speak for them selves.

As you watch this video I want you to know that several of these mud holes and swamp areas were in accessible to even the most high dollar lifted quads who tried in vane to make it through some of these mud holes and swamp areas.

2014SE, before this morning I have never seen any of your videos, they are very, very impressive. I have great respect for you guys in the North who take your machines out into the deep snow. The videos Buzz posted of the Escargo tracks on frozen ground speak for themselves, in conditions sure as these the Escargo system is very, very nice.

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 02-13-2014 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    From the replies you can see that the tracks you use depends on what you intent to do with them. For Frozen ground and ice conditions the Escargo track is a very good system. For swamp and mud conditions they are heavy and don't swim as well as the Adair tracks, Escargo tracks are also more expensive.

Since you intent to use the tracks for swamp and mud conditions I would recommend the Adair Pro track belted design. In side by side test the Adair's will out swim an Escargo and as far as swamp and mud conditions, I think that this video and the other posted videos will speak for them selves.

As you watch this video I want you to know that several of these mud holes and swamp areas were in accessible to even the most high dollar lifted quads who tried in vane to make it through some of these mud holes and swamp areas.

2014SE, before this morning I have never seen any of your videos, they are very, very impressive. I have great respect for you guys in the North who take your machines out into the deep snow. The videos Buzz posted of the Escargo tracks on frozen ground speak for themselves, in conditions sure as these the Escargo system is very, very nice.

Thank you for the compliment.

This video you posted was cool too. I'm looking forward to spring and summer action with the Argo.

All tracks are good, The video that Buzz posted clinched my decision to buy Escargo tracks. Worth every penny.

I like to go out and play now that I got time and cash flow to support the habit and will be posting more videos.
    Last edited by 2014SE; 02-13-2014 at 11:51 PM.

Camo side up, Rubber side down!!
    2014 Argo 750HDI SE
    2008 Honda Rubicon, Camo
    2008 Jeep Rubicon, Black, 2 door, 6sp, 2 Warn winches.

+ Reply to Thread