ohio valley area

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ohio valley area

cadiz oh between stubenville and stclairsville oh

ohio valley area

hi everyone: looking for members close by I live by cadiz oh between Steubenville and St Clairsville oh I joined a few days ago great site looking to buy my first aatv trying to find something cheap I can fix up or a basket case already found lots of great info. to help me get started thanks for having me wayne

Hello and welcome to the site. I get to your area a few times a summer,perhaps we'll met up some time. Check out your neighbors here. I like to ride here.

Home Page

Quote Originally Posted by wayne80 View Post
    hi everyone: looking for members close by I live by cadiz oh between Steubenville and St Clairsville oh I joined a few days ago great site looking to buy my first aatv trying to find something cheap I can fix up or a basket case already found lots of great info. to help me get started thanks for having me wayne
    I am in Youngstown, I was you exactly one year ago and now I have three.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Don't rush into buying anything crazy or unique. I suggest a t-20 machine for a first unit. Preferably one with a poly body, but some abs or fiberglass machines are very good as well. I have noticed a few Attex for sale in your area, however, they seem to all be 1st generation machines down that way right now, and I would not recommend a 1st gen Attex as your first or primary machine. The t-20 based units are plentiful and easy to get parts for. An Argo may fit the bill as well, but there have been several different transmissions used, and the older ones can be costly to rebuild if there is an internal problem. If you have any questions or concerns about a specific unit you are interested in, it may be best to post a few pics and ask a couple questions on the site. Just keep in mind the value of an individual unit is somewhat subjective. Most people do not buy/sell enough to realize what the actual fair market value would be and you will have people giving you contradicting information on those types of questions.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

thanks for the welcome from what I have already learned here I like the t20 set up prefer the max 4 coop has a max 2 waiting to here from him only problem is about 400 miles apart and I have a old truck with 190000 miles on it hope to get something soon to join you on the trails watched some videos looks like you can stay clean and dry most of the time I am in no big hurry either saw young kids doing some great driving also some 4x4 atvs trying to keep up they are fast and fun but they don't float I am sure to have questions once I get something looking forward to your help

joemeg let me know when you are going to hopedale I live only a few miles away my friend has rode his atv there says they some good trails thanks

Welcome to this great site filled with super knowledgeable people that are always willing to help..I live near you in wheeling wv..i ride an argo...I love your area with all the ponds filled with bass and bluegills...hunted and fished Egypt Valley for 25 years until dnr bought it and closed it to all motorized vehicle's.

Tracmaster

tracmaster good to hear from someone close. I use to go watch the gem work there. maybe we can get together this summer would like to see your argo maybe get a ride? if you hear of any used local 6 or 8x8s for sale fixer uppers or basket cases too let me know would appreciate it. thanks for the welcome

Sounds good ....send me a contact number... remember to fill out your profile..

tracmaster

We also go to,
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Hello and welcome to the site. I get to your area a few times a summer,perhaps we'll met up some time. Check out your neighbors here. I like to ride here.

Home Page

+ Reply to Thread