Hawaii anyone?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hawaii anyone?

Hawaii anyone?

Well 6x6world I will be PCSing/switching duty stations to Hawaii for at least the next 3 years starting in June 2015. Are there any other members in Hawaii? I will be shipping My Max II an Mel's Max IV when we move.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

I've asked about that assignment several times at my work and they just won't give it too me. Actually they won't let you transfer anywhere, but that doesn't stop me from asking.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Which island are you going to be on? I was asking a few months ago if there were any members there and didn't find any, but you never know. I was planning on visiting one day but ended up there quicker than I thought. I got to spend some time on the Big Island and Maui but didn't see much in the form of ATVs other than your typical quad tours for tourists. If you are going to be at the Pohakuloa Training Area, that was an awesome location.

Now I've just got to get a way to go back in the next three years so that I can come borrow your ATVs.

Hello CBass, I am assuming that you are a navy man by your user name. I am also assuming that you are be transferred to Pearl. Can you send me a pm because my son is over there and stationed it Pearl and if that is where you are going to be I will see if my son can be of any help to you when you get there. Hope to hear from you soon.
    UJ The DisabledSportsman (Jerry).

PM sent, Army here and CBass is short for Cory Bass
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

+ Reply to Thread