Bad mouthing an AATV?!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad mouthing an AATV?!

Bad mouthing an AATV?!

Take a look at this forum everyone.

http://www.highlifter.com/forum/Amphibious_ATV's/m_1411970/tm.htm

Scroll down about a quarter of the way and take a look at the post that the user "neverrideahonda" wrote.

"My little brother had one. it sucked. They won't do anything very well. They do float, but don't have enough forward bite to get out of the water if it has any incline to it. And they won't go upstream at all. Sort of a novelty more than anything. Looks cool, but preforms like crap."

A novelty? Performs like crap? Wont climb out of water if theres any incline? Some of the members on there are actually educated about AATV's and respect them. Someone like this needs to be shown how these superior machines can really perform. His Yamaha Rhino would never be able to go where our machines can go. Maybe this guy or his brother are just upset that they cannot work on or drive AATV's correctly.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I will always say that most people have faith in the vehicle they bought... because they simply paid money for it (or time into it... or this thing we call love if we want to go to extremes). Given that you get a chance to borrow something and drive it for a brief period of time, it better perform way better or it's pretty much crap. It's like driving someone else’s clutched vehicle... it'll never perform right, because you've always been accustomed to they way your clutch feels and grabs. Clearly nothing can be better than what you’re used to... especially if you have to learn a new skill. :P (regardless if it truly is actually better... btw, has anyone tried learning a new keyboard configuration than the standard set on our American keyboards?) :P

Cheers,

Beeman

I'll second that...

Wow, Beeman.... you summarized my thoughts perfectly. I really can't add anything, except to say..

"yeah; what he said...."

I like what the guy right after that post wrote. He mentioned how it takes skill to drive one an AATV. Thats so very true. If you're not educated about something, you just can't call it "crap." I dont know a lot about Caterpillar off highway dump trucks and I have never driven one, but I would never say that they're "crap."
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread