Wildlife you have seen from your Amphib ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wildlife you have seen from your Amphib ?

awesome pics...awesome scenery
    Hammers should have warning labels.

WOW!!!

EXCELLENT! Those are some great pictures. I would think you have an adventure any time of the year when riding. Love to travel that turf and just admire God's country. I passed throught that area only once as i was traveling to Oki, Japan, and it was at nigth. Looks like a Wonderful place to ride and explore with a great machine. We have so many members from different parts of the world and(country) and the pictures help us enjoy the adventure also. What a group ride that would make. Post as many pictures as you like, i love them. Thanks for sharing

Semper Fi

this is better than national geographic. we have awesome wildlife pictures and awesome toys all in the same place!!!

amen chapy.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Cory ,

Those were some awesome pictures that you posted . I,m impressed !

About 5 pm this evening michelle and I took out the BigFoot,,we entered the Pond easy-like,,motored slowly,,up on the Island we climbed,,were we saw a decent 12" or so LM Bass,,,we then entered the water again,,as we turned in the water,,I spotted something moving,,was dark,,and furry,,as we got closer ,,it was a Muskrat,,up on some brush at the waters edge,,it was cleaning it's fur,,as we just idled closer,,we got about 16' or so from it,,,thats when it entered the water,,and swam right for us,,lol michelle says,,He's gonna get us,,,I reved the the throttle a bit blip he's gone,,lol.

We cruised around the pond just easy like,, she see's another Muskrat (sameone?) edge of the Island,,I turn the BigFoot around heading towards it,,shut of the engine,,it swims right towards us,,gets about 8' away,,and under it goes,,prob under the BigFoot thinking ,,,,What The Hell is this thing in my POND ! Was pretty cool.,,,,,,Mark

Quote Originally Posted by m350 View Post
    About 5 pm this evening michelle and I took out the BigFoot,,we entered the Pond easy-like,,motored slowly,,up on the Island we climbed,,were we saw a decent 12" or so LM Bass,,,we then entered the water again,,as we turned in the water,,I spotted something moving,,was dark,,and furry,,as we got closer ,,it was a Muskrat,,up on some brush at the waters edge,,it was cleaning it's fur,,as we just idled closer,,we got about 16' or so from it,,,thats when it entered the water,,and swam right for us,,lol michelle says,,He's gonna get us,,,I reved the the throttle a bit blip he's gone,,lol.

We cruised around the pond just easy like,, she see's another Muskrat (sameone?) edge of the Island,,I turn the BigFoot around heading towards it,,shut of the engine,,it swims right towards us,,gets about 8' away,,and under it goes,,prob under the BigFoot thinking ,,,,What The Hell is this thing in my POND ! Was pretty cool.,,,,,,Mark
    coollllllllllll m350
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post

Roger,,

A grizzly bear that size would be a scary thing to meet up with on a trail , if you were riding in Alaska . I,m sure a man could not out run one that could move like that . I was very impressed that the grizzly could make it across a river with current that swift .

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    Roger,,

A grizzly bear that size would be a scary thing to meet up with on a trail , if you were riding in Alaska . I,m sure a man could not out run one that could move like that . I was very impressed that the grizzly could make it across a river with current that swift .
    That is a big bear! They are incredibly powerful and its amazing how well they bust through rivers and current. Not much chance of you outrunning one! Thats why we always carry bear spray and often a gun! That grizzly in the pic I posted was not all that big (about a 3 year old), but he was not happy I was out there and after that shot I got a little nervous for a few minutes. He eventually lost interest and wandered off to chase another bear around.

+ Reply to Thread