Trying to start a NEW CLUB IN THE SOUTH

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trying to start a NEW CLUB IN THE SOUTH

Thumbs down Trying to start a NEW CLUB IN THE SOUTH

Hi Guys & Gals,
    I'm trying to start a club up, here in East Texas!IF you live in the the south your more than welcome to join,I dont care what you ride as long as its an amphib!!
    I see the events that they have up north and would like to do the same down here.If we can get one going Ill bring the pork BBQ,LOL!
    SO PLEASE JOIN UP !!!!
    Last edited by wildtexasranger; 07-31-2007 at 01:57 PM.

wildtexasranger,

Where in East Texas are you?
    I'm in Garland ( in the DFW metroplex ) and we have some land in Red River County south of Boxelder.

chris

riding club

I live in Tx but its still pretty far from where you are..Corpus christi

East Texas

I have a place on Sam Rayburn.
    Where in East Texas are you.
    Ronnie
    moses@hal-pc.org

East Texas

I live 40 miles south of Tyler Tx.(off 155)
    Im trying to get a group ride going!! For a weekend in the fall or spring.We have a few places to go and I know every one would have a blast.Id like to see how many people would like to join and perhaps even start a club and make it a yearly ride.We have it all here in East Texas,swamps, trails,and alot of MUDDD
    Ill bring the bar b q pork so i know everyone will get fed that weekend.LOL
    Im really hoping to make this a big event for the hole family and one that would happen every year.Just like up north.But better I hope!!!!!!!!AND BIGGER
    I have a shop for repairs,a place to park campers and Rvs and hotels right up the road.There will be Ems& Rescue on the trail rides with us. This is going to be a family event so bring the kids the hole family!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SO PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS POST AND LETS SEE WHAT THE OUT COME WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread