Building a peewee racer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Building a peewee racer

Building a peewee racer

The Grandkids want to carry on the family tradition, so It looks like I have to build another racer! I got an old ST Attex that my neighbor had in his back field with a Borg in it. I will put a 16 hp Vangaurd in it to start off with. The kids want to be able to trail ride the machine too, so I am building the roll bar set up for both the racing seat and a bench seat. A bit of a challenge! Here are some starting pics. I will post more as I get farther along.
    Attached Images

PRESSURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 10:19 PM.

The boys are 7 and 4. Need to have it done for Ashtabula. I'm afraid when the 4 year old gets older I will have to make another one! He is the real Motörhead!

As for you Dusel, that new motor by the door is a new 23 hp, but I will put that in the Gotcha and put the 16 hp in the racer just to cut you some slack. LOL

THANX, BUDDY. hated to even walk outside this winter. Cold went right down to these OLD bones. Just getting warm enough now to finish them up this week.

getting closer!
    Attached Images

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Looking good.

Ha! Ha! Bridget! Granbumpkins! Never thought of that. Maybe that is what we will call it!

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 10:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread