Busco Beach in NC October 10-12, 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 10-12, 2014

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-11-2016 at 06:40 PM.

What a great trip, nice to meet more riders too. Thanks Dan for putting it on video.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    Last edited by Mike; 10-15-2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: embedded video by removing the "s" in "https://"

Here is the footage I took. Sorry for not getting everyone that was there. I probably missed half of you.

Well I finally got the max off the trailer and cleaned, ridiculous amount of nasty mud.... This was a great ride with a lot of interesting situations. I think fri night was the only ride I didn't get really stuck(Drew was navigating) squeeze bottle in hand...lol. Dee dee, I got home and your hose nozzle was on the floor of my truck(sorry) I'll have to get back soon to return it.(excuse to go back)... I had a great time with everyone again..... Cory & Fred, any flat spots on the truck tires??? Lol.. Norm...

Great videos. Hey Mike I like the way you pressure wash your Max at the end.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Great finish Mike!

Looks like I missed another great one.
    Banned

Mike, you did an excellent Job on putting together some very good footage. I was so disappointed that I didn't get to run with several of these machines but there were so many rides you never got to see several of these machines or their owners in action. I really wanted to see the HDI with Terra Tires in action and I would have loved to see that Buffalo truck, but I did get to watch several different machines and tire combinations and really enjoyed watching how each machine attacked a mud hole and how each different tire and machine combination had big advantages under certain circumstances.

Over all I just really enjoyed the ride and meeting the owners of several different well built and well thought out machines and modifications. Thanks everyone for a great time! Mike, thank you as the host and for some great video action.

yes, thanks mike for the filming. everyone had such a great time. each visit i learn more and get ideas of things i want to tweek on my max. great people, great ride !! johnboy va.

Great video's by both Andy and Mike. Guess that swamp ride was when we went back for lunch, just as well we missed it as the Buff wouldn't have made it with the quarter sized hole in it after seeing how much Hans' bilge was pumping.
    Nice to see Doug's lady ( sorry really bad with name's) driving, at one point didn't look like Doug's Oh S*** bar was working as he turned see if anyone was looking.

Looking forward to watching many more as there was plenty of videoing going on, near 50% camera-machine ratio.

+ Reply to Thread