New Amphibous Machines site on Facebook

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Amphibous Machines site on Facebook

New Amphibous Machines site on Facebook

Hi

First post on this forum thou I read it on a regular bases and as you can see from my username I hover rather than use wheels but hey its an ATV or Air cushion Vehicle still goes most places the reason for the post have any of you seen the Amphibious Machines group on Facebook?
    There is loads of stuff that may interest you guys just ask for an add and the moderator a female designer called Nikki from the UK will add you.
    I hope this maybe of interest if not please Mr moderator delete my post.

Link... https://www.facebook.com/groups/674839532566149/

My kindest regards

Kevin

Kev just so I'm clear, you've been lurking on here a while but decided to join so you could promote your site? Just makin sure I know where your coming from.

Thanks man.

Hmm, says he joined in Jully 2011 on my pc. I think it's a predominately hovercraft and amphib car site anyway, of no real interest to folk on here I wouldn't think

Ahhhh.. I totally missed that rod. I did see the first post and totally overlooked that 2011 thing. I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Ahhhh.. I totally missed that rod. I did see the first post and totally overlooked that 2011 thing. I apologize.
    I wouldn't worry Sol, I do it all the time. I keep telling the wife that perfection is hard ................. but I manage it 99.999% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    I wouldn't worry Sol, I do it all the time. I keep telling the wife that perfection is hard ................. but I manage it 99.999% of the time
    So do I (blue Pill)LOL.NCT

Thanks guys for looking at our Facebook site if any of you have any Amphibious Machines that are customised or out of the ordinary we would love to see them.

If the moderators would like us to advertise your site free of charge please let me know as we would be more than happy to to give you a mention.

Thank you all once again.

Kev

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    So do I (blue Pill)LOL.NCT
    Hahahahahahahahaha, good one!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread