42 year advance to my new 2010 MaxIV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 42 year advance to my new 2010 MaxIV

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    Nice Max! I gotta believe their not built like that for balance in the water. I fish with two adults in the front seat and it floats nice and level.
    Thanks Tbone! So if your by yourself your nose is high? Might be more level by your self with it set up like this. Or one guy in back seat maybe.

Some more pictures of my seat storage/battery box.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-12-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    Nice Larry.
    Get rid of that motor, you got room for a Big Block now.

Whipper
    Thanks!

I'd love to but can't right now. It did come with a 1 1/8th" clutch. Maybe by next summer. But for now I'm sure I'll have a blast with this one.

Actually it floats level either way, maybe slightly down a little bit with two in the front but not enough to worry about.( not when the gf is with of course) I guess it'd be ok with a guy in the back but a lot easier to fish out of the front. Easier to land fish too. I forgot to mention I've got a trolling motor battery next to the motor that helps the balance too. I'm really confident with it in white caps and in bigger lakes. We use it as a swimming platform as well. When we climb back in from the side it gives you a good feel of the limitations of it.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

It will be interesting what mine will do. When I get a second I wanted to see what admin Mikes does. His is mid engine though but weight difference should be fairly close between t20 and engine I'd assume.

Either way you've got a well balanced machine there and nice job on the under seat storage.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

I got it going thurs. Ran it sat. Adjusted bands and reworked shifter some Sunday. Driving good now. Plenty of power and wow will it climb stuff I would never think about in an attex! Love the bigger tires! Only thing left is rework the exhaust again. Then rest of the stuff I want to do is just mods.

+ Reply to Thread