tubes in tires ..........

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tubes in tires ..........

tubes in tires ..........

I have a 8X8 avenger 2009 just wondering is tubing the tires a good idea or a waste of time and money

TB, Waste of both. If the tires spin they cut the valves off. Good luck

love this site ,you guys are hard core and quick to respond ! i was thiniking the same but always worth the question what about slime ?

R your tires dry rotted or there just not sealing good. If its the later u might have to dismount them and grind or sandblast the edge of the rim where they seal.

That's what we use, OKO something or other. Seals the beads and keeps air in.

If u need new tires and don't want to spend the big bucks argo wants u could check these out. Probably the cheapest out theree right now. Carlisle AT101 Chevron Tires 599044 - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at PowerSports Place

Not leaking at all just trying to come up with a bullet proof set up for far north tour ,moose, bear ,,deer ...........focus on the game when on scene not the ride .........Thanks for the help i will be putting a sealant in. makes sense to me !!

those look good i will keep it in mind..........

Quote Originally Posted by mike d View Post
    If u need new tires and don't want to spend the big bucks argo wants u could check these out. Probably the cheapest out theree right now. Carlisle AT101 Chevron Tires 599044 - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at PowerSports Place
    And over here .........Same tyre..........................166 US dollars .....each

OUCH

+ Reply to Thread