?? pictures from phone to computer??

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ?? pictures from phone to computer??

?? pictures from phone to computer??

Hey does anybody have any advice on how to send pictures from my phone to the computer than to this website?
    I have a Galaxy S4 and have no idea on how to do this.
    Thanks
    Wheeler
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

just send it by e-mail from your gallery then send it to your documents so you can find it
    to post on this site, i think thats right?

You can hook up your charger cord to computer and send them that way. Or save them to the external Sdcard and put them in that way. Or you can use es file explorer and sync it through wifi and copy past them into your computer folder of you choice.

Thanks I'll give that a try.
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

+ Reply to Thread