Hustler fever

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hustler fever

Hustler fever

Look what showed up in my back yard today. It's one of the nicest hustlers I've ever seen. I just met this guy today his name is Robert, I'm sure he'll be logged on as a regesterd rider by tommorow morning. He's just like the rest of us, chains and sprockets running through his blood.I'll help him build a nice roll cage for it.There's 5 of us out here in Arizona now,so we got some riddin to do this fall. A springer Hustler is next!
    Attached Images

Man that machine is nice! It looks new. What is it with you guys in Arizona and your perfect machines?

Hey Whipper that is nice. How did you come across that guy? Is it a Kohler 4 stroke or Kohler 440cc two stroke? I cant wait to see the cage you build because I need some ideas for what one will look like on my Hustler BIGFOOT.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

The Hustler belongs to one of our newest members , REB181. He found me thru Recreative's website. Nice guy. I'll let him tell you all about himself & his Hustler. I'm more than happy to help him out with a roll cage. West Coast 6 wheelers are coming together.

Hey Whipper, judging by the size of that Hustler, do you think a stock Max IV roll cage might fit on there?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread