6x6 Racing Results 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2014

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Updated with what I know. Including LittleG's updates below this post.

2014 6x6 Racing Results
    (6x6 World member name in parenthesis)

Junior Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Pee Wee
    1 - Easton Smith
    2 - Payton Dusel
    3 - Aiden Dusel

Powder Puff Class
    1 - Shanna Griffin
    2 - Diane Sherman
    3 - GeoJem
    (3 entrants only)

4 Stroke Stock Class
    1 - Mikey Stiles
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

2 Stroke Stock Class
    1 - Jason Dusel
    2 - Hydromike
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Amphibious Drew

2 Stroke Modified Class
    1 -
    2 - Matt Oxender
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Over 50 Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Springer Class
    1 - Jeff Laughlin
    2 - Brad Smith
    3 - Dave Smith
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Dave Glagowski (Little G)

Fischer Free-for-All Class
    1 - Jim Gerber
    2 - Jason Dusel
    3 - Matt Oxender
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Amphibious Drew
    Thank You to Everyone involved in making this great event happen!!! All of us in the Mudd-Ox crew had a great time. I really enjoy seeing the vintage machines up and running like in their glory day!!!

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nick O. View Post
    What a great weekend! Something has come up, and I won't be able to do anything with the video until Sunday. Hopefully I'll have it uploaded a week from today.
    Nick, I can't wait to see the video's from the helicopter cam you guys had flying, but I'm sure everyone can wait a few days for them. You guys sure do have some cool toys at your camp. Thanks for letting Dakota hang out with you guys. He really enjoyed himself.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Thanks to Bud and the Fischer crew for letting us have the place for the weekend once again. Great pictures, Marty. Little G: You put up with all our crap this weekend and didn't even yell much. I hope your week improves! Personal thank you to Jimmy Gerber for lending me the parts to get the McKay back on the track and everybody that helped me put the thing back together. I still say it's too far advanced.

I'm sore and bruised and too old for all this crap, but wouldn't miss it for anything. What a great weekend! It's too far in between the times we get together. Let's add a couple other racing events through the year.

2014 6x6 Racing Results
    (6x6 World member name in parenthesis)

Junior Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Pee Wee
    1 - Easton Smith
    2 - Payton Dusel
    3 - Aiden Dusel

Powder Puff Class
    1 - Shanna Griffin
    2 - Diane Sherman
    3 - GeoJem
    (3 entrants only)

4 Stroke Stock Class
    1 - Mikey Stiles
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

2 Stroke Stock Class
    1 - Jason Dusel
    2 - Hydromike
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Amphibious Drew, Don Kinyon

2 Stroke Modified Class
    1 - Don Kinyon
    2 - Matt Oxender
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Over 50 Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -Don Kinyon

Springer Class
    1 - Jeff Laughlin
    2 - Brad Smith
    3 - Dave Smith
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Dave Glagowski (Little G)

Fischer Free-for-All Class
    1 - Jim Gerber
    2 - Jason Dusel
    3 - Matt Oxender
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Amphibious Drew
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I heard Dad (Jeff Laughlin) maybe did 3rd in over 50? I was heading to staging then. He DNF free for all. I'm pretty sure I wasn't last in 2 stroke mod or Free for all... at least no DNF this year. I decided not to run 2 stroke stock w/ the liquid cooled after I signed up for it. It was fun seeing everyone again and the super stuck slightly after curfew trail ride was a blast. Maybe we'll try to be even earlier next year get Dad working on the Springer repairs now!

I had a great time again this year I thank Bud and the crew for all there hard work. As some of you know I bought racerones racer. This was my first time racing. I placed second in 4 stroke. I give a big thanks to Brian for building such a great machine. Can't wait to race again. See you all in the fall

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Hello to all:

Thanks for the comments on the photo's! I'm glad that they are being enjoyed. GOOD NEWS: The 300 or so photos that did not make it to Sundays album should be there soon. They are being uploaded now (09:00). There should be 1,120 photo's when complete.

Take Care,
    Marty Fischer

http://goo.gl/YFSDQY
    Last edited by ohiophantom; 06-24-2014 at 10:35 AM.

Again: great pics, Marty. I vote #394 picture of the year. Gotta love the Grandbumpkin just able to see over the dash!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Don I agree wholeheartedly!!!!!!!!!! He is a pistol. he sat with us a lot on Saturday night and we loved it. He's a boy of few words but spoke loud and clear on the track.

Well, the machines are finally home. Got a blowout on he trailerbetween the track and the 90. had to park it in the truckstop and my racing sons went back and got it tonight. Everything was still in and the trailer!!!Surprise.... no warranty on trailer tires, even with 400 miles on it.Must be nice to be young enough to work all day and have energy to drive 4and a half hours there and back. Glad their mother raised them wll.

+ Reply to Thread