6x6 Racing Results 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2014

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:57 PM.

I just figured out that Google will turn photos into an animated gif. Check them out, use it/them if you wish.

Marty...

http://goo.gl/lWSUfC
    Last edited by ohiophantom; 06-25-2014 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frabbit View Post
    Well, the machines are finally home. Got a blowout on he trailerbetween the track and the 90. had to park it in the truckstop and my racing sons went back and got it tonight. Everything was still in and the trailer!!!Surprise.... no warranty on trailer tires, even with 400 miles on it.Must be nice to be young enough to work all day and have energy to drive 4and a half hours there and back. Glad their mother raised them wll.
    The trailer and machines looked fine on Monday morning, almost left a card. Guess first across the line = last home.

Quote Originally Posted by frabbit View Post
    Everything was still in and the trailer!!!

Darn it, I missed the chance to swap in a 210 main jet in that Arctic Cat engine.

What a great time. I was the first to arrive Wed 6-18 and the last to leave Mon 6-23. It was good to see old friends and make some new ones. Got to drive Gadget for the first time since completing the build about one year ago. Many thanks to the Fischer's and the 6x6world members that work so hard to make this event happen.

Here's a short slideshow of the weekend. I didn't get around the pits/camps as much as I should have. That's what happens when all your machines need work. October I'll be better prepared (sure).
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    October I'll be better prepared (sure).
    Did I miss something? Perhaps a date for a fall weekend?

First of all, a big thank you to Bud and the Fischer crew for a great weekend! Nothing can bring back the memories of a great childhood quite like a awesome weekend of racing!!! Although I know I didn't win as much back then. Then I need to thank my father(frabbit) for letting me successfully defend my title in the 2 stroke stock class. (I should also thank hydromike here too for taking the last turn before the bowl a little to wide). The greatest part of the weekend was seeing my daughter and nephew out there with only about 2 hours of total driving time between them in their lives! There were many tears shed prior to the green light, but nothing but smiles afterwards. A big thanks to the Bumpkin family as well because they would not have been running this year without some of their expertise! I'm sure it was some sort of Dusel Record that ALL four machines brought were drove on the trailer!!! Can't wait till next year!

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    Did I miss something? Perhaps a date for a fall weekend?
    I don't think it's been set as yet. There was talk of a mid-to-late October or early November date.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    6x6 Racing Results 2014

6x6 racing was back in Ashtabula, Ohio at Pine Lake Raceway for the 45th anniversary of America's Oldest ATV race. This thread will contain all of the race results, pictures, videos, etc. The races this year were held on Sunday, June 22. I'll try to update this first post with the videos and pictures that everyone posts so we don't have to sort through so many pages.
    A huge thank you as always to Bud Fischer of Fischer Cycles for keeping this event going for us.

2014 6x6 Racing Results
    (6x6 World member name in parenthesis)

Junior Class
    1 - Nick Oxender (Nick O.)
    2 -
    3 - Mikey Stiles (N/A)
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Pee Wee Class

1 - Easton Smith (N/A)
    2 - Payton Dusel (N/A)
    3 - Aiden Dusel (N/A)

Powder Puff Class
    1 - Shanna (Shanna/KevinGriffin)
    2 - Diane (littleGgurl)
    3 - Alyssa (geoJem)
    (3 entrants only)

4 Stroke Stock Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Nick Oxender (Nick O.)

2 Stroke Stock Class
    1 - Jason Dusel
    2 - Mike (hydromike)
    3 - Nick Oxender (Nick O.)
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Drew (amphibious drew)

2 Stroke Modified Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 - Nick Oxender (Nick O.)
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Over 50 Class
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF -

Springer Class
    1 - Jeff Laughlin (N/A)
    2 - Brad Smith (countrybumpkin)
    3 - Dave Smith (N/A)
    4 -
    5 -
    DNF - Dave Glagowski (Little G)

Fischer Free-for-All Class
    1 - James Gerber (james gerber)
    2 - Jason Dusel (N/A)
    3 - Matt Oxender (Matt O.)
    4 - Nick Oxender (Nick O.)
    5 -
    DNF - Drew (amphibious drew)

Photos can be found in the gallery here: Pine Lake 6x6 Racing June 2014

Photos uploaded by Marty (ohiophantom) here: https://plus.google.com/photos/11087...82082463680993 and here: https://plus.google.com/photos/+Mart...03732515477169

Video/Slideshow by Don:

Outstanding Don! Where did you find that first song....lol, i fit perfect. Thanks for the great video.
    Lewis
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

+ Reply to Thread