6x6 Racing Results 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2014

Great job Don. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Here's a short slideshow of the weekend. I didn't get around the pits/camps as much as I should have. That's what happens when all your machines need work. October I'll be better prepared (sure).
    Great job Don!!!

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

thats great Don thanx

I'm realizing that this was 20 years since my first laps around the track at Pine Lake.... 1994 in the Tru Way Max, Dad in the Springer and I think Dave in the original Bumpkin. Just a side show oddity in the middle of Quad nationals.

Nice job Don, may I ask what you use to do this?

Marty

Thanks all for sharing the pics of your outing, it great to see others enjoying these fun machines.

Maybe someday I can go there.

Lewis- That's an old Frank Zappa tune (was one of Kelly's favorites when she was younger)
    Marty- I used Windows Live Movie Maker; it came with the software on the computer. 'Seems to work okay as long as you don't need to get too fancy.
    Andy- You need to make the trip. You'd have a ball!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Great stuff Don!
    Banned

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    .WITH music, no less, which can be a nice fancy touch.
    Well, fancy for me maybe. I'm lucky if I can switch the PC on. Thank you.

We sure miss you guys in the over 50, and the springer race, and the challenge, and Bridget in the powder puff, and in the pits. You need to move closer.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread