Quote Originally Posted by Mike Gerber View Post
Thanks again everyone, especially Buddy and the staff at Pine Lake, for another awesome weekend! Also thanks to oxenders for making Attex bottoms available to us all, were excited to use them!

We ran alright on Saturday, but Sunday we were running pretty bad! Uncle Jim's machine on the other hand was running amazing! Congrats to him on his win!

We are thinking after 40 years, it is time for a new motor for the 5896. I want to stay true to the heritage of the machine with a JLO, but a 440 with the more reliable CDI. Ill have to start trying to gather some JLO parts up, Hopefully have that ready for next year!

I was excited to try out my new GoPro camera, but i guess i didn't hit the record button hard enough before the 2 stroke stock race, as i didn't get any footage

I did manage to get some footage of the Free race, about 3 laps worth before i lost a coil wire and had to pull off. And there is some saturday test lap footage. Not much action in that, but i included it anyways! Video is below!

We all had a lot of fun! Hopefully see you all in the fall!
-Mike Gerber

*PS- Caution: watching the video, don't crank your speakers during the truck and trailer footage, once the race footage starts it gets much louder!

Wow, pretty cool run! You probably would have easily had me if the engine wasn't a bit sick.