6x6 Racing Results 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Gerber View Post
    Thanks again everyone, especially Buddy and the staff at Pine Lake, for another awesome weekend! Also thanks to oxenders for making Attex bottoms available to us all, were excited to use them!

We ran alright on Saturday, but Sunday we were running pretty bad! Uncle Jim's machine on the other hand was running amazing! Congrats to him on his win!

We are thinking after 40 years, it is time for a new motor for the 5896. I want to stay true to the heritage of the machine with a JLO, but a 440 with the more reliable CDI. Ill have to start trying to gather some JLO parts up, Hopefully have that ready for next year!

I was excited to try out my new GoPro camera, but i guess i didn't hit the record button hard enough before the 2 stroke stock race, as i didn't get any footage

I did manage to get some footage of the Free race, about 3 laps worth before i lost a coil wire and had to pull off. And there is some saturday test lap footage. Not much action in that, but i included it anyways! Video is below!

We all had a lot of fun! Hopefully see you all in the fall!
    -Mike Gerber

*PS- Caution: watching the video, don't crank your speakers during the truck and trailer footage, once the race footage starts it gets much louder!

Wow, pretty cool run! You probably would have easily had me if the engine wasn't a bit sick.

Great pictures/videos guys! Nick what can I say that was great! You have a real knack! Wish I could have made it this year but..........maybe next year. Thanks for sharing all the fun.

Lewis
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

I'll just add to this thread. This is what it's all about. Larry W. and Larry Jr. made the trip down from MI and developed some transmission issues. A collective effort got them going again. My contribution was a (1) diamond shifter.

Yesterday I received a package in the mail containing not one,but two new units! Thanks again Larry for the over the top payback!! These will be in the spare parts cache that accompanies me on these outings. Always more fun to ride than to wish .

+ Reply to Thread