"Free" Max II

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Free" Max II

"Free" Max II

I got it for nothing, it had been used in oil field work, 1200 hours when the meter was cut.

I drained 2 feet of water, then it needed a battery and 30 feet of chain and a gallon of wd 40. Surprisingly the starter worked and no ether needed.

Got the old Vanguard running. Took it out, broke the last original chain, used the remaining chain from the initial batch to repair in place, headed home, drove it into a steep banked creek to see what happened. Took on water, drove around while sinking, found a beach, drove out, pulled plugs, poisoned environment with rusty wd-40 and mud, finished driving home.

Fun machine for under 200 bucks invested.

Sounds like a good ride. I'd take a free Max any day.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Where are you located and would you pay shipping or will I have to?.also what size motor do you have in it? You can pm me and we can talk more over the phone. I will take it if you still have it.

Hope to hear back from you
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Disabledsportsman View Post
    Where are you located and would you pay shipping or will I have to?.also what size motor do you have in it? You can pm me and we can talk more over the phone. I will take it if you still have it.

Hope to hear back from you
    Jerry
    Jerry I believe Joe just got the machine for free and is not offering it up free.

Opps, MY BAD!!! Sorry for the confusion it sounded to me like he wanted to get rid of the machine. LOL!. Thanks for letting me know! Argo.

Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Disabledsportsman View Post
    Opps, MY BAD!!! Sorry for the confusion it sounded to me like he wanted to get rid of the machine. LOL!. Thanks for letting me know! Argo.

Jerry.
    Having replaced chains, dealing with rust and jamming wood blocks into striped chain adjusters, free has been costly.

Yet still cheaper than a new one, eh? Enjoy your "new" ride.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

where is your location

oops sorry disregard

Quote Originally Posted by blu2009 View Post
    where is your location
    Texas

+ Reply to Thread