Busco Beach Reality Show

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Busco Beach Reality Show

Busco Beach Reality Show

So I woke up this morning and checked Facebook, as I normally do, and came across something unexpected: Busco Beach is getting a reality show! Here's the trailer for the series!

What do you guys think? Will it be good, or will it give the park a bad rep?

Neat find Lindsay...

Since the new owners have taken over, it seems like they're trying to bring Busco into line with a lot of other ATV parks and make it look like it's the Highlifter Nats all year long. If a TV series ever does get any traction, I think it would have to be geared toward the high-drama end of the spectrum. Crashes, girls spilling drinks in hot-tubs, dudes sinking $10k side by sides... that sort of irreverent thing. Getting a film crew out at the 6x6World campsite to watch us straighten a bent axle and weigh the merits of the holy red spring while pounding Bratwurst couldn't compete with what seems to be the mainstream quad crowd.

I mean, it's entertainment and it'll likely raise eyebrows and revenue for the park, which MIGHT (MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT!) mean updated shower facilities. That's where my hopes lie...

I agree, but even if a few 6x6 ers make the show it could really give the sport some recognition and a well deserved boost. Kinda like the Argo episode on Duck Dynasty and on Life Below Zero.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Time to start inquiring to the new owners about an annual amphib race weekend? Something that unusual may find it's way onto the show.

Just a thought. That far south we could schedule an off-prime weekend in the spring or fall.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

If this show had 6x6 amphibs in it each episode then I'd watch. Busco vids are good to watch.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

+ Reply to Thread