1994 Argo Vanguard tire options

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1994 Argo Vanguard tire options

1994 Argo Vanguard tire options

I need some tires for my argo bad. They are original and getting pretty dry rotted. What are my options? What will still work with my tracks? I have the plastic argo tracks. Also what are my options if I don't care about using my tracks?

For both track and trail use you are pretty much limited to the Argo tires, for just trail you are much more open to tires such as the Rawhide 3's ( there is a member in So. Carolina with a new set for sale) or the AT101's (you will lose an inch of height) or the 22x11x9 Vampires ( another member had a set for sale on the site). Your terrain will dictate the tire, if you plan to only run tracks turf tires are another option. 24 inch Argo tires may fit but you'll be experimenting as fitment will be close.

+ Reply to Thread