Riding in New England ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riding in New England ?

Riding in New England ?

Hey all,,I am in Eastern CT,,and wondering about any member's here in Good Ole New England, and If they know of any Good Riding area's ?

Ct pretty much sucks for all ATV riding,,they want you to register them,,,but No Legal place to ride in the state!
    Any idea's ? Maybe we can plan a ride ? ,,,,,Mark

Hey Mark,

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm on Long Island and there is no place to ride here either.

Keep me posted if you find a place.
    Banned

there is a group who ride Max's,Argo's and an attex in Ri and mass bunch of good guys. im looking for a machine too..

riding

I ride with a couple of machines in southern Maine. how far are you from Maine?

I Ride Midcoast Maine, The Riding Is Great !!!
    GOING WHERE NO QUAD HAS GONE BEFORE (WITHOUT A TOW!)

Maine riding

Maine! I am here in southern Maine too, I have an old gen one Attex, but can't get it to move...

+ Reply to Thread