Fall 2014 ashtabula

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Fall 2014 ashtabula

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:36 PM.

[QUOTE=Nick O. Does anyone have any song requests?[/QUOTE]

Steely Dan, Kid Charlemagne.

yep gravity and flashbacks... still working 40 years later. no better, worse, no cheaper or more expensive. i will add super glue to my list of tricks with wire ties, electrical tape and windshield adhesive... yes Bridget nothing worse than DNF's,, or having to stop cus you forgot to buckle your helmet (this year in 2 stroke stock) or even Watermelons!!! don't eat the brown pine lake mud...Bahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Steely Dan, Kid Charlemagne.
    Thanks Joe. Now that song is stuck in my head. It's a good one though lol
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

I thought this deserved its own video.

Cool hearing the mud hit the helmet. Good video.

cool love watching looks like a lot of fun

Great video nick
    For everyone interested start building them woods machines now you got almost a year until the next hare scramble race we have started planning for the 2015 race season already. I am working on trying to get more races going again each year but it would be easier with more intrest. I am also trying to get some other tracks involved again.
    Last edited by LittleG; 09-27-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Great video nick
    For everyone interested start building them woods machines now you got almost a year until the next hare scramble race we have started planning for the 2015 race season already. I am working on trying to get more races going again each year but it would be easier with more intrest. I am also trying to get some other tracks involved again.
    Haspin Acres in Indiana is a great place to trail ride and a Very large track. They also have a drag race strip. Plenty of room to camp. I can check it out when we go down in November.

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Great video.

+ Reply to Thread