New to the site !!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to the site !!

Cool New to the site !!

Hello All: My name is Robert and I am Very happy to see and be a member of this site. It's great!! I met Whipper yesterday at his house and he has some nice machines and story"s has he told you about " The Springer " WOW!! I live in Phoenix also and have a Hustler HK-47 1973

Nice to meet you!!!!!!

Whipper knows his stuff,he's been around for a long time.(LOL)
    I mean 6x6's that is.You have a nice Hustler thats for sure.Are you going to trick it out or leave it stock???Make sure you keep us posted with pics on all that you do to it,and welcome to the site.

That sure is a nice Hustler! I also have a Hustler, its a 980 BIGFOOT......Im not sure of the year, but its somewhere between 1982 and 1985. I hope to see a lot more pictures of your rig. Thanks for joining!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Robert, welcome to the board. Your Hustler is immaculate! I saw the pictures that Whipper posted yesterday and I just finished looking at the ones you uploaded. You did a lot of work and it turned out great. How long ago did you restore it?

Hey Robert, what size are those tires on there? Also during your restoration process did you happen to come across any numbers which identified the year or any other information stamped onto the frame? As I mentioned, all I know is that my Hustler is between 1982-1985 because it has the factory Briggs I/C 18HP flat twin in it and those were the only years they used that motor. I believe the late 70's up to 1981 used a single cylinder 16HP Kohler. If anyone has any info please let us know.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hey mike: I bought it march of 2006 and finished it about 7 months ago...Nice site...

jpswift1: Kenda 21x11x8's and when I picked up my hustler in iowa I drove to richards route 6x6 to pick up 6 tires and he looked over my machine and told me it was early 70's before the change took place on the frame and parking brake mines on the center right axel, and they moved it on to the tranny right side so he said he thought it was a 73' it also came with a kohler 40 Hp 2 cycle 2 piston kaw 440-2 sold the motor, didn't see anything on frame but ignition plate has a prouduction # on it...

Wildtexasranger: not sure yet but mostly stock. Have a full brand new body for it so I want to think things out first but I have a lot of ideas

Hey Robert, take a look in the for sale section of the forum, there are some more Hustlers for sale out west......want another machine? I saw your restoration pics, very nice! Could ost up some more pics of your Hustler in the Hustler section of the forum if you get a chance? It certainly seems like people are taking a liking to your machine. Keep up the good work and thanks for joining up with us.

+ Reply to Thread