Busco Beach in NC April 10-12, 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 10-12, 2015

I was able to get one of my videos uploaded from the ride

Last edited by CBass; 04-22-2015 at 07:55 PM.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Cory, your machine sounds awesome, sounds like some big modifications have been made. Mike I can't believe you climbed that log (I wouldn't have even tried). John boy, that little maxll is AWESOME!,

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Cory, your machine sounds awesome, sounds like some big modifications have been made. Mike I can't believe you climbed that log (I wouldn't have even tried). John boy, that little maxll is AWESOME!,
    The great thing is I have only changed the way my exhaust flows vs last time you saw it. Now it goes up and out of the engine compartment instead of how it was in the pass where it just went to the rear but not fully flowing out the compartment. Still have the same Exhaust end on as last time that you have got on your avenger.

Below is video #2

Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Man on man, Mike really put the Max4 to the test, those Whipper supplied axles really stand up to the test. The last Max4 I pushed like that sheared the left rear axle and stranded me. Luckily friends came along and I got the machine back to the trailer.

Cbass that machine does thump. John that little Max2 with the Adair shackle tracks put on a great show.

Love the comment
    "Oh no..no are you serious? "

thanks corey for the great vids !!! i got so pumped up from the rides, when i got home i decided to do some mods on the max 2. fabricating a 6'' lift kit and going to 22 '' tires and # 60 chain all around. stay tuned . john boy va.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    thanks corey for the great vids !!! i got so pumped up from the rides, when i got home i decided to do some mods on the max 2. fabricating a 6'' lift kit and going to 22 '' tires and # 60 chain all around. stay tuned . john boy va.
    John: With 6" of lift you should be able to use 24 to 25" tires and Adair tracks. I've thought about the switch to #60 chain as well on my Max2 & 4. That's a lot of big chain in a little space though and with the sprockets thrown in, as well as the lift, its a lot of work and money. It would be a unique, unstoppable machine. But hey that Max2 looked unstoppable with what you are rolling now.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:57 PM.

guy's , i haven't done any designing since i use to build amusement rides. forgot how fun it is. see all the custom stuff done on machines at the rides and on the site. figure it's time.my machine is 14 yrs. old and never had a frame out redo. new sprockets and chain are in order. so might as well make a ''one-off'' tank ! john boy va.

+ Reply to Thread