Busco Beach in NC April 10-12, 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 10-12, 2015

Ok start the list for you guys. 1 month left.

1) ArgoJim along with LCheney and her beau (Boomer), possibly momma if she makes up her mind. Friday to Monday, at least 12 wheels.
    2) Gil Thursday to Monday, 8 wheels.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

thanks jim... johnboy va. max 2 with adairs . arrive thursday before lunch

My Son and I will make it. Max II and Max IV.

Ok start the list for you guys. 1 month left.

1) ArgoJim along with LCheney and her beau (Boomer), possibly momma if she makes up her mind. Friday to Monday, at least 12 wheels.
    3) Johnboy VA. Thursday-? Max2
    4) Deedeelin. Wednesday Conquest + razr
    5) Dan67 Thursday-monday Conquest
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

6) Fmints. Thursday- Sunday 980 Hustler
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Graduating college on May 15th. If this event was planned for a month later I'd be down there for at least a week! Looks like I wont be making this one. It makes for a pretty short weekend when I have to drive six hours to the house from here and then another five and a half or so from the house to there! hope to make it to the October event, with or with out the old man!
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Air Bud View Post
    Graduating college on May 15th. If this event was planned for a month later I'd be down there for at least a week! Looks like I wont be making this one. It makes for a pretty short weekend when I have to drive six hours to the house from here and then another five and a half or so from the house to there! hope to make it to the October event, with or with out the old man!
    Shame we won't see you, only 1-1/2 more than us. Good luck with school, shorts fit under the gown though you may need fancy socks.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Shame we won't see you, only 1-1/2 more than us. Good luck with school, shorts fit under the gown though you may need fancy socks.
    I feel the same, Jim. And as for the shorts thing, doesn't matter because I'll be long gone by the time those guys walk across the stage! $100 bucks and a wasted weekend to walk across a stage and be handed something I could be mailed? No thanks, I'll start work instead!
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

I'll be making it out this year but not sure about Heather and Lily. Might just be the boys and whoever else wants to come ride.

7) Sam B - Friday morning-Sunday morning - Argo 8x8 (Hoping for Thursday arrival but not sure)
    8)
    9)
    10)

7) Sam B - Friday morning-Sunday morning - Argo 8x8 (Hoping for Thursday arrival but not sure)
    8) George and Jane (The Jetsons) Saturday - Hopping in a machine with one of you guys.
    9)
    10)
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread