Predator 22 hp

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Predator 22 hp

With the current 20% off coupon, it's $559. Seriously considering it. Has anyone tried one yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6scar View Post
    With the current 20% off coupon, it's $559. Seriously considering it. Has anyone tried one yet?
    For those with a budget, it might be worth a try. Like Tomo indicated earlier, most things are produced overseas, they may be assembled here and sourced with some local parts. I'd prefer a Kohler any day of the week. But for a discount price tag, why not?

I'm yet to see one in the store, when asked they all go well,,..ah.... We don't have any

Cool Got mine!

I picked up one right off the delivery truck today. You can see some pictures and the engine swap thread on my blog
    MendingThings.com

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6scar View Post
    I picked up one right off the delivery truck today. You can see some pictures and the engine swap thread on my blog
    MendingThings.com
    Cool. Seems like a great deal especially with the extended warranty. I checked out the blog, that Hustler 980 has a lot of potential. Will have to check it out time to time. Keep us updated on the build.

Thanks Noel!

Does anybody know if the primary clutch from a G50B will fit that shaft?

Quote Originally Posted by King Kerosin View Post
    Does anybody know if the primary clutch from a G50B will fit that shaft?
    No. Tapered bore and straight bore.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

There's a adapter out there from M30 taper if thats what it is? to 1"straight but I would think that clutch engagement rpm etc would be all wrong for that engine

Right, I totally forgot about engagement rpm...
    So a vanguard (20 hp) clutch is the way to go?

+ Reply to Thread