Predator 22 hp

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Predator 22 hp

We are working on putting one in an Attex right now.

Cool. Can't wait to hear your feedback.

I looked at the predator motor,price is sooo tempting,checked it out with my small engine repair guy.he's Amish and on the level, motors seem OK to him but carbs are junk,when not run for any length of time they need a rebuild,kit are available, but even after a rebuild they can't bit one to ever run right again, they blame the metal the carbs are made of. I passed.

Would it make sense to use some other carb on the engine?

We've been running predator engines for a few years and never had any issues besides needing to fatten the mixture. The 22 has a 2 barrel carb and cant wait to see how it runs.

Here's a video of the first run of the predator in the Attex. Just messing around on the lake. Ran great.

Looks/sounds great!
    Banned

lake st clair,anchor bay maybe?Love the sound of that thing.I have a predator engine in my machine .Did you change your jet size?I have stock jets in my 13hp.

Man, that sounds so good. It looks like it really moves too.

+ Reply to Thread