Mid Ontario Storm

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mid Ontario Storm

Mid Ontario Storm

Yesterday afternoon many places across mid Ontario Canada got hit with a severe storm trees uprooted,flooding,tens of thousands out of power,lots of damage,friends of ours on Christain Island cant move around due to downed trees and powerlines,here at the ranch the sky went green then a orange glow but nothing happened scary the way the weather can instantly affect people lives,hope all members and their family's are OK,gotta check with the Ole Plotthound he was in its sights.NCT

Glad you hear your good! We got smacked around a bit by the storms of Friday. I got my power back a few hours ago. Lots of flooding. Man there's been some rain and storms this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Glad you hear your good! We got smacked around a bit by the storms of Friday. I got my power back a few hours ago. Lots of flooding. Man there's been some rain and storms this summer.
    We were down in that area today son of a gun some spots hit hard,tons of Hydro trucks everywhere,environment Canada confirms multiple touchdowns of Tornadic activity,the Ol Plotthound said he was on the edge and it rearranged his patio furniture,he tried to get his kite and key out of the basement but the storm had passed while looking for his white wig.LOL Cheers NCT

+ Reply to Thread