Mudd-Ox Inc.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mudd-Ox Inc.

Mudd-Ox Inc.

Please join me in welcoming Mudd-Ox Inc. as a 6x6 World Vendor.

Mudd-Ox Inc. manufactures 6x6 and 8x8 amphibious ATVs / UTVs:

Mudd-Ox UTVs
    The Mudd-Ox product line includes both the Tracker (GT) and Conqueror (XL) hydraulically-driven 8x8 amphibious machines. The Tracker is the smaller 8x8 that can be equipped with either a gas EFI or diesel motor.

The XL machine is the larger, diesel 8x8 with additional cargo space and increased flotation.

Max ATVs
    The Max line of amphibious ATVs has been in production since 1969. Each of the current three models of Max ATVs utilize the mechanical Skid Steer T20 transmission. The Max II is a two-person six wheeler that is perfect for recreational users.

The Max IV is a four-person six wheeler that is great for hauling passengers.

The Buffalo Truck is the workhorse of the Max 6x6 lineup and it offers seating for two with a dump bed for hauling heavy loads.

For both the Max and Mudd-Ox line of ATVs/UTVs, Mudd-Ox Inc. offers a variety of accessories from enclosed cabs to snow plows.

Vendetta Tires
    With tires playing a major role in the performance of any amphibious ATV, Mudd-Ox Inc. has developed their own line of tires called the Vendetta. The Vendetta tire is a purpose built tire designed exclusively for the demands of amphibious vehicles to optimize performance both on land and in the water. The Vendettas are available in four different sizes:

26"x12"x12"
    26"x14"x12"
    26"x16"x12"
    21"x11"x9"

Additional Information
    While Mudd-Ox Inc. is a new commercial user account here at 6x6 World, owner Matt Oxender and his son Nick are active 6x6 enthusiasts that participate on the forum on a regular basis. We look forward to your participation from the commercial side of the world as well.

Thank you, Matt O, Mudd-Ox and Max are indeed fine machines. Thank you for supporting our hobby and this site.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty-Gunn View Post
    Thank you, Matt O, Mudd-Ox and Max are indeed fine machines. Thank you for supporting our hobby and this site.
    Hello Everyone!!! All of us here at Mudd-Ox are excited to support the site and hobby!!!

Regards,

Matt and Crew!

can't say anything about the Mudd-Ox, having never seen one, but I'm plumb tickled with my Max 4. Keep up the good work!

Wow, Mudd-Ox is an official 6x6 world vendor! That's cool.

I look forward to seeing LOTS of pictures of the cool stuff Mudd-Ox builds.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

That's great Max and Mudd-ox crew! Your machines have been great up here in AK. We appreciate the support you provide to the 6x6 and 8x8 amphibious community. On any given day, I think about pulling the trigger on another OX! I have a feeling the best is yet to come!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.
    Glad that you have the reigns for the Max's. I look forward to your new engineering thoughts and ideas. Very glad your a 6x6 World Vendor.
    Can't wait to see whats next!
    Wheeler from Minnesnowta!
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

Welcome Matt O, I believe you will take the sport to new levels with your innovation and forward thinking.

welcome and thanks for being a supporting member

are the 21" vendetta týres now available?
    MUSCATEER 6x6
    Kubota 14hp 2cyl diesel engine, Hagen/Rooter transmission Comet 780 Drive/770 Driven 22x12x8 Bearclaw tyres
    Soon to add on a ... RHB31 Turbo..guess that would make it a
    MUSCA TUR BOTA then eh?
    94 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI ZF 5sp
    90 Bronco..awaiting a rebuild like no other = Tons and turbo diesel

Okanagan Similkameen BC Canada
    Al "Camo pants"

welcome Matt and crew, and good luck

+ Reply to Thread